Monday, June 5, 2017

Alter Ego Project #1: The Man of Steel

The Alter Ego Project came about when I had asked fellow artist Pipo Fernando III if he wanted to collaborate on an art piece.  The concept was simple.  One artist draws one half of a character then the other artists picks up after and draws the character's alter ego as the other half.  Now this isn't limited to just comic book characters but we decided to start things off with probably the most iconic alter ego in modern day history. 

Inked (Left) and Colored (Right)
I started things off with a drawing of our mild mannered reporter.  I used Copic and Letraset markers to color the drawing.


I sent a soft copy of my drawing to Pipo and a couple of days later he completes the piece.  This was loads of fun and I can't wait for the next project.

Let me know if there are any alter egos you'd like to see drawn.

If you want to participate, please let me know (comment below or email me at six3artwork@gmail.com).  The more artists that lend their talents, the better this will become.  Till my next post.  Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment